jeudi 1 mai 2008

Hi ! [here I am] (hi ! me voici)


Hi there, so here I am, happy, to share with you some things like images, things I see, hear, wish, hate, prepare, dream, sing, try, stories, fairies, my artistic projects, ...

Please forgive my not so good english. I will try to improve it by reading your blogs, dears


Hello me voici, heureuse de partager ici avec vous des images, des choses sur moi, ce que je vois, entends, espère, déteste, prépare, rêve, chante, essaye, des histoires, des fééries, mes projets artistiques, ...



see you

6 commentaires:

Sandy Mastroni a dit…

Is it you ??????
I missed you !
No more etsy ?
New blog ?
Wanda I missed you
glad to see you again

wanda kujacz a dit…

Ha ! You remember !!!! I didn(t think you would ... it's very kind of you.
Always my etsy and my flickr.
I closed the previous blog as i found it awfully bad ...
glad to see you again too Sandy!

Aline Ivars a dit…

Salut!
Merci pour ton message.
J'aime beaucoup ton travail, c'est très doux et sensible.
à bientôt.

aline ivars

wanda kujacz a dit…

Merci Aline, je suis très touchée par ton passageet ici et ton petit mot... je suis une fan "dans l'ombre" de ton travail... :)
A bientôt

Sandy Mastroni a dit…

Je suis tres HAPPY


I will visit you again !

Lisa a dit…

i found you and your etsy store on flickr - LOVE IT